Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy X (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Celestial Weapons and their Items (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2622)

dirge_of_sephiroth 04-25-2007 11:48 AM

Celestial Weapons and their Items

How many people here have gotten all the Celestial Weapons, as well each Crest and Sigil?

Phoenix Flame 05-04-2007 09:41 AM

Re: Celestial Weapons and their Items

I loved X - so, naturally, I maxed it out! :p the only pain I had was getting the Sun Sigil (I think - it's the one you get for the chocobo race.) It takes a while to win.

Fenrir 05-05-2007 05:51 PM

Acually it took me two days just to get the sun sigil. That women was cheating all the way.

Kat 05-05-2007 10:57 PM

XDD

i got the celestial weapons for the following:
-Auron
-Rikku
-Yuna
and then i maxed them out,but i didn't even bother going through all the hassle for getting the others. -_-"
i have a short temper XD so doing the "butterfly game" wasn't really healthy for me.
and playing blitz in FFX was a pain to me so i didn't get Wakka's ball,and dodging 200 lighting bolts?!!!
XDDDD i have no patience,and not only that,but i couldn't even dodge 3 consecutive bolts alone so...i just gave up on even thinking about that one. ^_^;

Phoenix Flame 05-06-2007 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat
XDD

i got the celestial weapons for the following:
-Auron
-Rikku
-Yuna
and then i maxed them out,but i didn't even bother going through all the hassle for getting the others. -_-"
i have a short temper XD so doing the "butterfly game" wasn't really healthy for me.
and playing blitz in FFX was a pain to me so i didn't get Wakka's ball,and dodging 200 lighting bolts?!!!
XDDDD i have no patience,and not only that,but i couldn't even dodge 3 consecutive bolts alone so...i just gave up on even thinking about that one. ^_^;

zOMGosh!!! *falls out of chair laughing uncontrollably* XD!!!

:rolleyes: That's Kat for ya! ;)

Kat 05-06-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
zOMGosh!!! *falls out of chair laughing uncontrollably* XD!!!

:rolleyes: That's Kat for ya! ;)

XD indeed it is ^_^

i don't know how j00 could do it Reason O_O"
must be a...a FFX GOD O.O
*glomps Reason*

Phoenix Flame 05-07-2007 05:12 AM

*is glomped* ^_^

Nah... I just love that game...and j00! <glomps Kat back>

dappa 05-12-2007 09:23 PM

First time I played this game I only got three of the celestial weapons fully powered up (same characters Kat mentioned) but I was really determined to get them all on my second time round and perservered and finally did it.

mystery 05-26-2007 02:11 PM

i only got aurons...

Phoenix Flame 05-26-2007 04:00 PM

8 | Could have gotten Rikku's at least. :p

mystery 05-26-2007 06:29 PM

what is that one? isnt that the one you get on the airship?

dappa 05-27-2007 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mystery
what is that one? isnt that the one you get on the airship?

Yeah all you do is input the word godhand as the password on the airship and you will get a new location on the map to go to.

If you go back to the desert and find all the gatekeepers you can can go to the cactuar nation and get the sigil for rikkus weapon

darkshadow2247 06-03-2007 01:55 PM

Thunderplains. I hate that place with a passion

ThroneofDravaris 06-03-2007 02:07 PM

I got all of them except Lulu's. The fact that the length of her physical attack animation makes her an annoying character to use against the optional uber bosses anyway, combined with the fact that I didn't much fancy dodging 200 lighting blots in a row, stopped me from bothering.

dappa 06-03-2007 07:08 PM

Yeah it can be annoying watching the animation for lulu's attacks though they are funny when you see them for the first time.

Auto haste auto ability to the rescue. Sorts the problem out

darkshadow2247 06-04-2007 10:02 PM

The only reason I did Lulu's was to say that I've collected everyone's celestial weapon. As many times as I've played the game through, I can honestly say I've only bothered with her weapon once.

dappa 06-05-2007 07:14 PM

It does suck trying to dodge 200 bolts of lightning, I equally found the catcher chocobo challenge for tidus's sigil just as annoying.

Winterkill 06-07-2007 04:29 PM

I have all the weapons (crests and sigils), without using a gameshark. I used the gameshark the next time just to see what would happen, and with Wakka, you get his final weapon, but none of the other weapons pop up so you dont get to see what they are and how they work.

darkshadow2247 06-08-2007 04:38 AM

What?!

Phoenix Flame 07-01-2007 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkshadow2247
What?!

I'm with that...that didn't make much sense Winterkill. :p

TherathxRikku 10-24-2009 04:58 AM

I'm only missing the Sigil for World Champion, Wakka ain't really worth it. >_> Plus, I suck at Blitzball.

Heartless Angel 11-13-2009 12:02 AM

I have spent hours trying to beat that accursed Chocobo race to no avail, how do you people do it????? The best time I got was 7.7, just 3 balloons shy!!! I will never try that again... high blood pressure will kill me.

I have:
Rikku
Auron
Yuna
Wakka

I don't have:
Tidus
Lulu
Kimhari

rissole25 11-13-2009 04:59 AM

lol ^^^

I have:

Tidus
Yuna
Rikku
Auron

I want to do Lulu's, Kimarhi's and Wakka's but i can't be stuffed doing it since it takes so long to get them powered up

TherathxRikku 11-13-2009 10:22 AM

It took me about 2 hours before I got it. I sat my ass down n a chair and I was GOING to get the Sun Sigil! xD

Lulu's is pretty easy to get if you can keep the rhythm going, AND NOT TO EXIT THE AREA.

Kimahri's takes more perserverance to get than Tidus'. going through without touching a single red butterfly is a blood vessel popper for sure.

Heartless Angel 11-14-2009 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TherathxRikku (Post 121211)
It took me about 2 hours before I got it. I sat my ass down n a chair and I was GOING to get the Sun Sigil! xD

Lulu's is pretty easy to get if you can keep the rhythm going, AND NOT TO EXIT THE AREA.

Kimahri's takes more perserverance to get than Tidus'. going through without touching a single red butterfly is a blood vessel popper for sure.

I justed used a lot of Dark Matter to give Tidus the weaker, but basically the same thing, Excaliber. Same with Lulu, Soul of Mog. Kimahri is a different story, as I tried that butterfly thing 20 times, and could never get the last one in time. Working on getting the Dark Matter or him too. :)

TherathxRikku 11-14-2009 03:21 AM

I'm too lazy to build ever so epic weapons for my characters, Break DMG Limit is good enough for me. lol

rissole25 11-14-2009 05:30 AM

Do you ever use Break HP Limit or Break MP Limit?

TherathxRikku 11-15-2009 08:17 PM

Break HP Limit is all but useless, unless you have good Magic power to heal yourself.

Break MP Limit is pretty useful until you run out in a battle and you only have regular Ethers to use.

rissole25 11-16-2009 04:47 AM

I suppose its useless for Yuna and Lulu if they have there Celestial Weapons. 1 MP spells + 9999 MP = 9999 spells in one battle. I don't think they'd need that much

TherathxRikku 11-16-2009 10:21 AM

Yup, and I never usually run out of MP, if I ever do, I just mix two Elixirs, I have a ton of them for some reason. lol

Malboro 12-07-2009 10:48 AM

I got everything but the Sun Sigil. I just need to know why birds insist on being heat seeking. Man I need a gameshark.

TherathxRikku 12-07-2009 08:21 PM

I'd only use a GameShark to get through the pesky battles to watch the story again. :D

It isn't surprising if you literally pop a blood vessel trying to beat it.

rissole25 12-07-2009 10:25 PM

Haha I didn't actually think it was that hard...I mean it was annoying but after about 5 tries I got the hang of it and got the Sun Crest.

TherathxRikku 12-07-2009 10:33 PM

Sun Sigil is the one that's a pain to get. getting 0.0.00 time is tough when the birds are TRYING to hit you and only you.

rissole25 12-07-2009 10:39 PM

Oh sorry. I meant Sun Sigil, not Sun Crest. Its annoying though when your nearly at the end with a perfect score and WHAM! A chocobo hits you

TherathxRikku 12-07-2009 10:41 PM

Even worse, when the trainer steals a balloon a second before you nab it and it's always the balloon you need.

Malboro 12-08-2009 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TherathxRikku (Post 121339)
Even worse, when the trainer steals a balloon a second before you nab it and it's always the balloon you need.

I got the hang of dodging birds, but thats what was always getting me. The trainer has the controls of the gods, and I am stuck with a mentally ill chocobo.

rissole25 12-09-2009 12:22 AM

Hahaha...You'll get it soon enough. Just keep trying...and if that fails, well...........

rissole25 12-09-2009 12:23 AM

Hahaha....Just keep trying and you'll get it. If that fails, well......................

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. My computer went all laggy and stuff and I ended up posting twice.

TherathxRikku 12-11-2009 01:16 AM

To get a perfect score is a difference of 12, birds hitting you needs to be the lower, obviously. Ex.

Balloons: 14
Birds: 2

This guy, BizKit does many videos relating to Square games and he did a vid getting a perfect score on the Chocobo Race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vncNMQrFv8
He handled it better than me, my score was 15 balloons and 3 birds.