Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy Tactics / Tactics Advance (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   So underrated. (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=279)

KeFkAsNiGhTmArE 07-02-2005 04:53 AM

So underrated.

I find it hard to believe that so many people either havent played or didnt like this game. I thought it had maybe the best storyline of any of the games and certainly the most plot twists. Also i put Dycedarg right up there with Siefer as one of the most underrated villians ever. I loved how vast the storyline was and how many characters it involved too.

Please.. someone else give this game some love.

Besides.. good luck finding another final fantasy game where there will be Mages named "Daniel" and "Linus".. .CUZ IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN! :mad:

Squall85 07-02-2005 12:14 PM

Re: So underrated.

I don't know anyone who didn't like this game, well maybe those ppl who didn't like rpg

LoKuS 07-03-2005 01:41 PM

Great game.

ShadowHeart 07-03-2005 05:42 PM

This game was never released here.. and I've never taken the effort to import it or get it in some illegal way. And importing would require me to put a chip in my PS, something I'll never do.. which would leave me with the illegal option..

Spiff 07-04-2005 12:56 PM

I would play this game but I always find something else better to do.

FFnut 07-04-2005 06:19 PM

...What? FFT underrated? No way. It's one of the greatest games out there.

Dycedarg a good villain? He was terrible. The best villain in this game was Wiegraf.

I'm too tired to answer this in any more detail, so...

DarkCloud 07-21-2005 02:15 PM

I've never played FFT, it was never released here either (officially) all we have is FF Tactics: Advance which obviously isnt the same, and i just cant be bothered to get it.
I await the day when it is released officially, if ever, or i'll just have to find it anohter way. Why? because of the extensive praise that so much people give it.

gcarev10 11-02-2005 07:55 PM

game is good

Beowulf 11-05-2005 04:47 PM

i loved final fantasy tactics for the playstation. it was an awesome game. my favorite character was probably beowulf and worker 8 i think it was.

Quote:

DarkCloud: I've never played FFT, it was never released here either (officially) all we have is FF Tactics: Advance which obviously isnt the same, and i just cant be bothered to get it.
do u mean released here in the US?? if so it was, because i bought it at wal-mart here in New Mexico. and i also think that people might be thinking of FF:Tactics advance for the gameboy, which i wasn't quite fond of. but anyway.

and i have to disagree with FFnut
Quote:

FFnut: The best villain in this game was Wiegraf.
I think he wasn't, but hey that's just me and i respect you opinion. but Dycedarg wasn't a good villain either. i think all of the villains in FF:Tactis were good and the story line good. so manipulative characters can be in that game. anyway those are my thoughts on the game.

ShadowHeart 11-05-2005 05:08 PM

Beowulf, DarkCloud lives in Australia. FF Tactics was only released in Japan and the US as far as I know, not Europe or Australia. Not sure about the rest of Asia..

Beowulf 11-05-2005 05:11 PM

Ahhh...

i feel like a baka (idiot) i should of look at his location. *shakes head* well i guess that explains why he hasn't played it. sorry about that DarkCloud.

LoKuS 11-07-2005 02:47 AM

This game was way ahead of its time.

Kyoh 11-21-2005 05:36 AM

How do u get Cloud?

gcarev10 11-27-2005 01:08 PM

Go to the Gaug and summon him whit stone after you free Beowolfs wife (Cancer ston)
i think.

Phoenix Flame 12-04-2005 04:29 AM

Too bad he starts at level one...I wish I could have used him more.