Thread: Broken Hearts
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 08:05 PM   #4

Doctor
Highwind Captain

Send a message via AIM to Doctor
Re: Broken Hearts

I feel your pain, Yoko...I'm sorry such a thing has happened to you...even though your partner lied to you, I'm glad that you were abl eto keep your cool and not be too upset at her...I'm sure she's really a wonderful person, and she loved you so much, she couldn't bear to lose you if she had told you the truth...she probably should've told you sooner, but things like this happen, and you can't change anything now. All you can do now is try to forgive her for the lies she has told you, for the sake of loving you.

I have plenty of heartbreak stories to tell myself, but I don't feel at ease enough to disclose them to anyone right now...I've been trying to recover from the pain for so long, I must try to fully heal myself before I feel like I can discuss these things..

Still, I thought it would be best for me to share my thoughts on your pain, Yoko...I truly am sorry that had to happen..

Also, for you to tell your parents about your sexuality...I thought that very, very courageous of you, and hopefully they can become more open-minded people by learning from this experience..