View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 06:07 AM   #207

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

Re: Final Fantasy VII Weapons/Hardest Bosses, etc.

u seem to be coasting through there therath, had any difficulties yet? yeah, the 1st time i played i tried to kill the midgar zolom, now that i think about it, im glad he kicked a player out of the battle, otherwise i woulda bin game over

i didnt know wat the hell ruby weapon was wen i saw it, so i decided to fly into it, then it went into a battle, and i thort i was uber strong.....i was mistaken....that took me a LONG time to beat him. id fight him for a while, then go away and lvl up....come back.....and was still getting nowhere. i found emerald easier to beat...it only took me about 3 goes when fightin seriously, otherwise i jus went in with the attitude of, im guna die, but who cares? lol

ultimate weapon was a push over, i ws disapointed with that...but glad coz i got ultima weapon fast lol

the first time i ever played i got stuck on the first jenova encounter, on the ship ur on therath. its not that hard really, just that i was new to te whole FF world and wasnt sure wat i was doing. she kept stopping me and lazering me....sad