View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 06:38 PM   #8

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowheart
Arkacia, have you forgot the scene at the end of the 2nd disc, where everyone has gone home except Cloud and Tifa who are left alone? They are sitting together on a rock below the Highwind and Tifa is leaning against Cloud, and she says "This day will never come again, so let me have this moment" when he wakes her up when it's still dark.. and then she gets embarrased back on the Highwind when she realizes Barret and Cid were watching them
I still think thats more close friendship than anything else. Those two have a unique relationship because of growing up together and what happened to their town. The comment could have just meant the chance to rest and enjoy a little peace after all the battles and danger they'd been through and the embaressment could have been because she thought Barret and Cid were thinking the wrong thing .

I guess its down to the individual players interpretation and mine is that they're more like brother and sister than anything closer .