View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 03:43 PM   #30

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra
Re: Super Smash Bros. Melee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
I'm suddenly reminded of Ocarina of Time...and my overwhelming urge to play it again has returned.

As for SSBM, I haven't played it too much (I suck at it). It's very fun to play with friends every so often, as was the case for yesterday night. I always use Mario, or Samus. One of my friends tries practicing with me (so I can actually grasp this game, somewhat...), and he's a monster with Ness (Earthbound/Mother 2 is his favorite RPG). My god, he just totally owns everyone with Ness when we play, usually. He one time (during sparring practice) continually juggled me in the air with PK Thunder until I got to about 420% damage, and finally flew out of the arena. xD

Another great thing we all did was all play as Mario. That was a wonderful fire-ball throwing, cape-twirling good time.

I actually know what the C-Stick does now....*sigh*
Damn straight. I played it for 7 hours yesterday. o_0

No one's the best, so I try to combo greatly with everyone. But I can never pull off any good Fox, Falco, Pichu, Captain Falcon, or Ice Climber(s) combos. Believe me, I try. XD

I'm mostly a Mr. Game and Watch/Mario/Samus/Pikachu/Roy/Marth person...even though I'll use everyone. XD