View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 02:52 AM   #2

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Send a message via MSN to ShadowHeart
Re: your first ff experience

My first FF was FF7.. probably because it was the first FF game to be released in Europe at all. Got it for xmas 1997 (about a month after it was released here in Sweden). I was absolutely stunned. I had never played an RPG before, and I was hooked right from the start. I had to try the older FF games out as well, and I did, just never got around to finishing any of them at that point (though I did like all of them.. except FF2 for NES probably). Then, I played FF8, FF9 and FF10, and finished FF1, FF3 and FF6 somewhere along the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
then, i played ff7, ff8, and ff9. (dont worry , they werent roms...they cant make roms of those, can they? thatd take up alot of memory..)
There isn't anything called PSX roms, but you can download so-called CD-images to your computer. Yes, they are as big as CDs (CD-image = harddrive copy of a CD), but with today's harddrive sizes, you can easily fit many many CD-images on it if you like.. and today's internet speeds allows them to be downloaded pretty quickly
Memories will fade
ShadowHeart is offline   Reply With Quote