View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 08:59 AM   #13
Midnight Angel
T-Rexuar Snack

Smile Re: sometime cloud said to tifa him love her?

Hey guys I just signed up anyway I was reading your posts and did you all forget the countless times throughout the game that Tifa has made it so obvious she loves Cloud it's not funny. Whether Cloud feels the same way about her has never been stated for sure.

But seriously think about it on the train to the reactor Tifa says "Too late to turn back now" and then Cloud says "Why did you come anyway" "Because......." but Barret interrupts them.

Or in the temple of the ancients when CaitSith it making the prediction if Tifa's there she says "What tell me I won't get mad" but she starts tapping her foot when he says it "You 2 were made for each other".

Or when Cloud gets sick Tifa stays right with him the whole time yep she loves him no doubt about it but Cloud never said I love you to her he was cold to her at the start then. The subject never really was brought up by him at all. The only other time it came up was their talk at the end of disk 2 with tifa's line "Cloud there's more ways to show how you feel than just with words let me show you" Personally I thought she said "Let me tell you" but my brother swears it was let me show you and he thought they had a special moment but I don't think so.

I personally think Cloud loved Aeris though, he seemed to warm up a lot more after he met her. And Tifa kept her feelings to herself for way to long she should have said something anything but then again maybe Cloud was oblivious to her attempts to let him know I mean he didn't exactly get that Aeris had a thing for him either or if he did he didn't really care about either girls attempts.

Anyway that's what I think but hey I could be wrong.

'Without suffering there would be no compassion'

"Do the wave for Boromir the disco king"

'Hmm is it just me or is Aragorn cheating'

'Live each day like it's your last'

I'm spying on you

You shouldn't judge a person until you've walked a mile in there shoes, because when you do your a mile away and you have their shoes.
Midnight Angel is offline   Reply With Quote