View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 12:56 AM   #76

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Re: I need your ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
sounds, good the only thing that worry's me a little is the heavyer modding in this section. For example what happened last time. If we try to make a topic about the Japanese artist Gackt and Mivayi, it got moved because they thought it was spam, even though we were right on topic. It gave me the feeling that it was moved just because on person did not like it, and or the artist, and moved it. Just how it felt. Would you be kind enough to let us post about them in here? We have no where else to do it.
Tifa, those threads were moved to spam because they were spam, end of story, no other reason. As I explained at the time, threads consisting of little more than uploaded pics of singers with discussion that consists of little more than 'wow he's cute, I'm going to buy his next CD' are not discussion topics and do not belong in this part of the forum.

If you want to start a thread on these singers, for proper discussion without loads of pictures, then feel free to do so, in the Entertainment forum which is for movies/TV/music subjects. If you want to post picture threads, they go in the spam forum, so you do have a place to put those sort of topics, in fact you have two.