View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 04:02 AM   #1

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to TherathxRikku
TxR's Sublimely Magnificent Sig Shop Mark III

Sorry, no Mark I or Mark II.

I figured this was the best place to put this.

I've been in a Signature making mood for a while now and I've gotten a lot better than I used to be, but to help my skill, I need y'all's help! I will make you a Sig free of charge if you want one and you can request whatever you want to be on it. Just be sure that if you suggest something that is not FF related that you give me all the details.

My rules:

Size:
All the Sigs I provide will be at or under 500 x 130 pixels, usually 500 x 100, NO LARGER. My reason for this is because some users have slow connections, mine being one, Signatures too large expand the bandwidth and slow your connection to a serious lag and can crash your computer. Also, I believe smaller is better, it looks neater and has enough room for a title, which is all you need.

Text:
I will NOT put profanity or otherwise offensive text in Sigs, self explanatory. I will only put your username and/or ONE quote in the Sig, reason being is there's little room and I like the picture to speak, not the text.

Image:
I will NOT put profanity or otherwise offensive images in Sigs. I will put up to THREE images into a Sig, reason being again, little room and it's tough to maneuver images without my system crashing or lagging.

Credit:
If I make a Signature for you, you may or may not credit me. Most people say otherwise, but I don't believe in forcing people to credit myself just cause. However, I will not allow you to pass it off as your own.

Time:
If I accept making you a Sig, I ask that you have patience for me, it takes time and a careful hand to make Signatures, especially if you make a big request. If you pester me too much, I will tell you to find another artist.

Providence:
If you wish me to put a character in your Sig, it's your choice to provide the picture of the character you want in it. If you cannot find an image in PNG format, I will make do, though it won't be as pretty, PNG comes with the layering of the character already complete. JPEGs come with the character in front of a white or black background. Here are examples.

Here's some examples of my work.

Some that are listed exceed my size limit, this is because they are old. :P

If your request meets these requirements, I will be HAPPY to make you one. Be sure to at least tell people about me if you put credit, I like making Sigs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clief101_ View Post
You've dun alot for this forum and tried to keep it going as best as u can, and even though ur comp crashed ur still posting through ur PSP. That shows commitment to this site and thanx Therath!!

Stick around and watch this sight grow, become a veteran and then show the newbies how its dun!!

Last edited by TherathxRikku; 12-20-2009 at 04:31 AM.
TherathxRikku is offline   Reply With Quote