View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 10:17 PM   #21

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
UGH!

Shaggy, the last few posts have all been about FFT, not X-2. We got sidetracked because I mentioned the guide I'm working on.

Anyway, you can't get anyone other than the three girls in X-2. But as the game progresses you get more powerful dresspheres (Mascot, anyone?) so it helps out a lot. You should keep Paine as a physical fighter - she has high strength. Dark Knight is the perfect class for her, if you get it.

And to Xero, let's recap the whole Cloud-In-FFT situation:
- You get him when there's only about five battles left IN THE ENTIRE GAME.
- He starts at level one while your other characters should be about level 40-50.
- The Materia Blade has sucky attack power but it's required to use his abilities.
- His abilities take forever to execute and the enemy can just move one square and be unaffected.

How can you consider him even remotely good in FFT?

Once again, Shaggy, I apologize for turning this topic into an argument about Cloud's usefulness in Tactics. I move that we forget about Tactics and only offer advice for X-2 for Shaggy in this thread from now on. Anyone second the motion?

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote