View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 03:12 AM   #2

Griever
He is legend

Send a message via MSN to Griever
Re: I just beat this recently.

Cloud is definatly worth training..he is really helpful in battles.

I like dit..but the storyline was confusing..like one second i understood what was going on, and then i'd get confused and not understand anything. I had to play it through two times though..because the first time i even played it i got to the castle (i don't remember the name of the castle) but i had to go one on one with wiegraf and then defeat him as a zodiac monster. But to say it in a plain way, i was greatly ill-prepared for that battle and i could not get more than 3 hits on him before dying. I neglected to get auto potion so i just got my tail handed to me. I had to start all over to train them in certain skills i missed before. I had accidently saved over an old file from before i went into the castle, so i couldn't go back and train. Anyway, the second playthrough i was more prepared and it helped me understand what was going on a little better. Other than the confusing storyline and the fact that the battle system pissed me off at first (until i got used to it of course) i think it was a pretty good game.