View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 08:36 AM   #16

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Send a message via MSN to ShadowHeart
FF7 was the first RPG I played.. and of course it got me hooked. I've loved the FF series and RPGs in general since then. Console RPGs are nearly the only games I play nowadays And of course FF7 remains my favourite of all games. Finished it at least 10 times through the years.. and I could play it another time easily

I see many people in here uses Vincent, but I have only used him once. I thought I should try him out one time, and he was a great disappointment to me. Nothing wrong with except for one thing. Back then, I didn't know how the ultimate weapons worked except for Cloud's of course, and all I saw was Vincent doing less than 2k damage to the same monsters Cloud and the other (can't remember the 3rd party member I had) dealt 9999 damage to. Since then I've never bothered with him again, even after learning about how the ultimate weapons work. I like Cloud.. Omnislash simply rocks. I got it on the 1st disc once, I still remember how it killed Jenova LIFE in 1 attack. I think the battle was over in 2 rounds. Other than that, I like characters based on their limit breaks. IMHO, all characters are too similar for their stats to matter to much to me. That's why I don't like Cait Sith, and why I wish I had Aeris throughout the game. Invincibility rocks, although it's not really needed in this game I guess.
Memories will fade
ShadowHeart is offline   Reply With Quote