View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 11:53 PM   #10

Mong00se
Moogle Farmer

I just don't understand... I thought Quistis was a horrible character. Shes all over the place. One minute she's the leader, next shes in love with Squall, then shes demoted, etc etc. Shes too all over the place for me. Also I never found her a useful character. My lineup generally consists of Zell, Selphie and Squall. The first two have limit breaks, and Selphies magic is through the roof, and I use that to cast all the spells on them. Plus, I seem to always get either Rapture, Full-Heal, or Wall first thing when I open up her limit break.

Favorite Character though... I didn't really like any of the characters in this game. I didn't think they really jived together. If I had to choose I'd probably choose either Squall or Seifer, just because they're the coolest out there.

As for GF, I seemed to use them less and less as the game progressed, but for some reason, I always took a liking to Shiva quite fast. But my favorites are Diablos and Cerberus. Cerberus has the most useful ability in the game.
Mong00se is offline   Reply With Quote