View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 05:43 PM   #9

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Can any other moogle bust out Mog's dance moves? No. Mog's one-of-a-kind there. That doesn't help moogles as much as it just helps Mog. Remember, Mog is also the only moogle capable of speaking Human (I'm not saying english because the games were originally japanese) so he's more of a paragon of the moogle race - better than all other moogles. He's also the only moogle who lived through the end of the world and he has a yeti slave. He's too advanced to be compared to normal chocobos when normal moogles are the subject of this debate.

...wow, that was a lot of typing. And I'm not even done yet.

Another problem with moogles is that they are so specialized - they dance, most of the time for weak healing amounts. Chocobos have varying powers (Choco Meteor is one of the cheapest attacks a monster can use in FFT) as well as different movement abilities (green walks over mountains, blacks can fly and land in forests, etc.). Not to mention that even pieces of chocobos (most notably their feathers) can be equipped as accessories to provide bonuses to characters. I'm really having trouble seeing where a regular moogle is better than a regular chocobo.

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote