View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 12:14 AM   #11

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
I couldn't stand FF9. It was one of the few RPGs that I've never played all the way through. But now we can turn to a less conventional Square game; Secret Of Evermore for SNES. In that game, a chocobo's egg increased your max health by a lot if you had one as a charm. What did moogles do? They weren't even good enough to be put into the game. Moogles are also a bigger waste of time than chocobos are. You know the mini-game "Mog House" in FF7? Try playing that without having any idea when you've fed Mog too much or too little. I lost all my gil, went out to get some more, lost it all again, and ended up breeding the gold chocobo in between playing this game. Eventually I figured out "Maybe when he jumps it's perfect" and it worked fine, but up until that point it wasted more time than chocobo breeding. I stand by the idea - no, the FACT - that chocobos are superior to moogles in every way.

...I have no life...

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote