View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 05:55 AM   #12

Griever
He is legend

Send a message via MSN to Griever
Re: Rarest game (s) you own?

Probably the games i have for the Atari Jaguar, which i heard they only made like 10,000 of before quitting production.

The games would be Flashback:The quest for identity, Zool 2 (Which was kind of like sonic in a way, except you are a ninja and you can climb up walls and shoot ninja star type things and there were no "rings") and Cybermorph which was a spaceship flying type game, and the different levels are hostile planets with "pods" on them. You are mainly supposed to get the pods but there are enemies all over the place, and alot of secret stuff to get too. Each level got more like a maze and more difficult, some levels there was like hidden portal like things that you had to find to take you inside a mountain to get a pod if the mountian was too high to get your ship into. But sometimes these portals would led you into a wall of spikes and your ship would blow up on collision. There was also weapon powerups and bombs, and bonus planets too.

Flashback was about this agent named Conrad from earth who was being followed around by aliens because he had knowledge on what they were planning and how to stop them..and the aliens eventually captured him and wiped out his memory, but he escapes in a space pod and gets shot down. landing on a weird planet, and that is where you start off. So pretty much you are trying to get his memory back and save earth and all the other targeted planets from destruction.

I also own the sequel to Flashback that is for the playstation called Fade To Black, but i'm not sure if that is considered rare, although i know no one else that has heard of it.