View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 08:12 AM   #487

Gumdrop
Highwind Pilot

Re: What is your favorite FF

I think that would be enough to put most people off, I can see why you didn't like it now. Thats the only sensible answer I've seen given for not liking it.

They are so fast that if you take over 31 seconds on a few encounters you get rated down.
Story bits, for the most part, after the start are really good in 13 so you should enjoy it I hope. Found the game somewhat of a struggle after a boss about 7 hours in so found the game hard to enjoy at times, I think I'm the opposite of you and do well with slow battle systems and not so well with fast
I think if I were to play it through again I'd find it more than twice as easy though I've reazlied a few really imporant things I wish I had noticed ealier.
Having fun with it end-game though.
I found a hidden cut scene yesterday that was just two of the characters bonding (which was a nice idea I thought). And I unlocked the ability to ride Chocobo at last! I was wondering why I'd seen a picture of somebody riding one, but I'd not been able to ride one yet and I'd reached the end of the game. Turns out you have to ulock 'em.
Gumdrop is offline   Reply With Quote