View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 03:46 AM   #13

Lil_Ele_Moogle
T-Rexuar Snack

Re: shuyin & lenne villans?

Hi all *waves*

As far as i can tell, Shuyin wasn't evil just lovesick and haunted by his past... He was killed for trying to use vegnagun... but his emotions were so strong that his sprit kind of hung around in limbo.

Lenne was a popular singer in her time and was a summoner as well. she wasn't called up to fight as a summoner in the war; because people thought that it was better for her to use her talents to help boost morale.

when Lenne heard that Shuyin was going to try to finish things with Vegnagun, she tried to stop him! She was the first 'owner' of the songstress dress sphere. it was her feelings and her desire to help that helped seal her memories and spirit in the dress sphere for the gullwings to fins and Yuna to unlock the secrets over 1000 years later.

It wasn't the nicest of endings for either of them, but at least lenne was able to help them, and help both herself, Shuyin and even Tidus and Yuna to find their peace at last.

THis was very eerie, and when you eventually figure everything out it quite sad as well. But i found it very uplifting that everything gets sorted out in the end.... with a little help from more than one ocupant of the farplane.....*final battle and such.... keep your ears open for Auron giving some advice to Yuna!*

Believe me, i had to double check a few things too...

Hope that answers a few queries about those two...

later
Lil_Ele_Moogle is offline   Reply With Quote