View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 07:52 AM   #2

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Send a message via MSN to ShadowHeart
Re: FFNET GUILD is up.

I'm guessing this has something to do with the extra stuff that is now shown on the left of each of your posts..

I don't mean to be annoying or a fun-killer or whatever, but the ton of stuff that is displayed on the left is messing up the forum IMO. Every post takes up a huge amount of viewable space even if they are only 1 or 2 lines long (kind of like when you have a huge signature image).

Is it possible to hide it if I don't want to see it constantly? I mean, if I really want to see someone's stats, I can just click on the "View Extended RPG stats" link. It would be nice if it was possible to hide it, cause it's annoying me when it's there in every single post.

*hides*

EDIT: I think I found where I can make the RPG stats a dropdown thingie instead of always shown.. but when I try changing my RPG info there I get this error:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Final Fantasy Network database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

(seems I can't use formatting tags in here..)
Memories will fade

Last edited by Shadowheart; 08-16-2005 at 08:01 AM.
ShadowHeart is offline   Reply With Quote