Thread: Chapter 2
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 10:55 AM   #2

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

Re: Chapter 2

"Hey." Clief said as walked up behind Nari.

"Oh. It's you Clief. You startled me a bit there. Was lost in thought," Nari start a little startled.

"Sorry, I didnt mean to...I've been thinking...about what Cato said....me being involved with this," Clief said.

"I think the same way he does, and so does Seri," Nari said smiling.

"Yeah...I hope your right," Clief replied.

Nari walked up to Clief and put her hand on his shoulder. He couldnt help but feel better with her hand there, supporting him.

"Your with us now, and your helping us. If it wasnt for you, we wouldnt have beaten Kragen back there. You are the one that delivered the final blow," Nari said smiling and Clief.

Clief smiled back at her.

"Thanks for helping us. Jayden and myself i mean. I dont know if we could've won without your help," Clief said. "Cato says I have all this skill, but I was at full power against Kragen....the last of the Tyen race, what a joke!"

Nari paused for a moment, she didnt know much about Clief let alone his race of people.

"Your the last one? What happened?" she asked.

"I dont remember much....I remember being around 13 years old...when they attacked. I dont know who or what they were, but they wiped us out so fast....at least i think it was them..." Clief said, turning away from Nari now.

Was it them? Or was it.....me?

Nari walked back to Clief and put her hand on his shoulder again, then walked back to the other two.

What was that? What was i doing? That was dumb.

Clief walked back to where Nari was and looked up at the stars.

Going to be a while before I get the chance to look up at these

He turned and went back to the others.