Thread: Chapter 2
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 04:13 AM   #9

rissole25
Highwind Captain

Re: Chapter 2

Jayden had arrived at the hunting spot his dad always took him to. He walked over to a tree and sat down underneath it. He looked all around him at the bushes for any signs of movement. Jayden sighed and opened his bag to retrieve a bar of chocolate. He sat in silence, munching on his chocolate bar, listening for any signs of movement. All of a sudden, a faint bang was heard in the direction of his town.

It's started

Jayden wanted to go back and help his people fight the Tangi but knew he couldn't since he never went back there anyway. Jayden got up and walked further into the bushes, looking for any creatures he could hunt.

After 10 minutes, Jayden had finally reached a small lake. The sounds of the fighting could not be heard anymore, but Jayden knew they were still fighting on.

That's odd. I don't remember coming here before.

Jayden looked at the lake. There was a small island in the middle of it, with what looked like a trap door as well. Jayden realised he could control himself, even though he never came here before. Jayden looked behind him, towards the sounds of fighting. He realized he probably wouldn't be able to help them anyway, so he decided to go investigate the door.

He took off his bag and put it on an arrow. Jayden then picked the arrow up and shot it towards the island. It flew slowly over the lake and hit its target. Jayden smiled and put his bow on his back. He dived into the cool refreshing water and started to swim over towards the island.

This is really strange. I don't remember any of this ever happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissole25 View Post
My 1000th post was about you Leon
rissole25 is offline   Reply With Quote