View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 11:14 AM   #2
Slider
Master Summoner

Re: Comic/videogames based movies

A good point you've drawn to my attention Luis is that movies that appear are before its video game/comic is MUCH better than the vice-versa. Probably coz of the limitations of the real world

As for some movies, yeh i was disapointed by spiderman 2 (especially the obvious mistakes), and I agree that X-men could have been made even COOLER than its comics but it didn't turn out THAT bad, i think it missed out alot in the fights especially exploiting more the mutants abilities, and tnx for the rogue tip coz i feel disapointed when they switched actors coz it makes u feel less connected to the movie (Ex: Sonya + Raiden + Jax + Scorpion + many others in MK1 & MK2), the exact opposite is Fantastic 4 which i didn't expect THAT much creativity in the fights while i wasn't impressed with the rest which made it mediocre in my view

And no one would imagine my shock and sadness when i found out that The spirits within got nothing to do with ANY of the FF series much less even any of their branches!!! And most of the movie was too dark to see and everyone dies in it which didn't help making it any better!

Last edited by Slider; 02-24-2007 at 11:20 AM.
Slider is offline   Reply With Quote