View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 11:36 AM   #4

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to TherathxRikku
Re: Is Sephiroth and Cloud FFVII?

I don't think that's true, when I think of FFVII, the thought of Shinra and Materia and dying planet flies into my mind. Sure, Cloud and Sephy made the game lots more famous than if it didn't have them at all, but people don't think past the picture. Cloud is famous because he was the main character, the center of attantion, 80 game hours of just Cloud. And Sephy is famous because he's the center of attention for the female otakus. xD

To be honest, I kinda disrespect Cloud and Sephy because EVERYONE else like them so much. When I first bought Dissidia, I couldn't use them. I was afraid that I'd be good with them and spam them like everyone else does. >_> (Instead I went with Tidus and Terra. ^-^) But I digress.

I think the game is mostly famous for it's storyline and depth more than just because Cloud and Sephy are in it. What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clief101_ View Post
You've dun alot for this forum and tried to keep it going as best as u can, and even though ur comp crashed ur still posting through ur PSP. That shows commitment to this site and thanx Therath!!

Stick around and watch this sight grow, become a veteran and then show the newbies how its dun!!
TherathxRikku is offline   Reply With Quote