Thread: Multi-FF Trivia
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 11:51 AM   #42

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynk
FFnut you are right in a sense, but you can not control Tellah when he does that so its not the right answer....The answer i was looking for is

SPOON!

no matter what lvl you are it will hit for 9999 but to contridict myself if you use it before Zeromus has shown his true form with the crystal then the Spoon will hit for 0. The reason I know this is because its happened to me.

New Question time....

In FF2, what is the exact spell order Tellah uses before casting Meteo on Golbez?

In FF3, what are the lyrics to Celes' song?

In FFMQ, what is the second weapon you obtain?

In FF2, what is the price of an elixir?

-later
1) Fire3, Bolt3, Ice3, Bio, and Meteo, or whatever those spells are called in whichever version.

2) Oh my hero, so far away now, will I ever see your smile? Love goes away, like night into day, it's just a fading dream... I'm the darkness, you're the stars, our love is brighter than the sun... For eternity, for me there can be, only you, my chosen one... Must I forget you, our solemn promise? Will autumn take the place of spring? What shall I do, I'm lost without you, speak to me once more.

We must part now, my life goes on, but my heart won't give you up... 'Ere I walk away, let me hear you say, I meant as much to you... So gently, you touched my heart, I will be forever yours... come what may, I won't age a day, I'll wait for you always...

Easily my favorite part in the whole game.

I can't get the other two. Ah well. I'll try to find them later.

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote