View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 09:10 PM   #2
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: Which is the best of these four

oh god, trying to pick a favorite out of those is like ...well, its a really difficult decision.

ff1- its the first final fantasy. what needs to be said? ^^;; ive played my nes cartridge so many times, and it really is pretty much the only nes game i play anymore. it might as well be fused with the nes...) monks kick ass. specially hasted, oh yes they do!

ff2- i liked it, though alot of people didnt. (and, due to a bug, leveling up is a cinch.) c'mon , you get to go to hell. hell is the final dungeon! (well, pandaemonium, the castle of hell.) first used the "rebels fighting an empire" story concept. (though may be off of star-wars, they have alot of star wars references. the emperors name is paramekia for crying out loud. )

ff3-omg, i LOVE this game. music, gameplay, all fun. specially the music, i like the music alot. introduced the job system , which is also used in ff5 , the tactics games, and i think 10-2. (dress-spheres, they were called?)

ff4- first ff i ever played, maybe my favorite. nostalgia may have something to do with it though. (btw, i got the gba one , and i cant stop foaming at the mouth! )
also, has a cool (yet very difficult) final boss, zeromus. hes on my avatar. my screen name is even after him! (i put an x on it, because everything sounds cooler if you put an "x" after it )

i couldnt decide, they are all too good.
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote