View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 02:28 AM   #1

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
New Stuff to be happening on FFNET

Ok as some of you already know the site has been creeping along in its activity, and is in need of some minor sprucing up. Thanks to Shaggy, I will be helping out with getting the site up to date, and also to try to bring in new people and a new life to the board. I am asking that those that have remained loyal to the site and are still active to spread the word that we are in fact working on getting the boards to a new level. So with that I give you some of the new things we will be working on.

1: I will be doing research on the future Square Enix releases. Bringing in new information, screenshots, trailers etc to the boards.

2: The RP area will now take requests for new sub boards for stories, all you need is a basic description of what you plan on doing as well as a name, and if possible participants.

3: We will be heading up a new anime section, where I will be bringing in information on sites to not only watch but download the latest anime.

4: The same as above but for Manga

5: I am going to try to get the RPG working, it will take a lot of time and anyone who knows a good source code, or has expierance with vBullitine work should contact me as I can use any help i can get to make it all work.

6: I am taking suggestions on what else can be improved.

Thank you all for your continued support!

FFNET team