View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 11:09 AM   #7

Dark FFnut
Cactuar Thorn

Re: All right!

How am I only just seeing this?

I despise the Vendeeni Soldier battle. And you have to use ROGER in this challenge? Ah well, better than Peppita at least.

Also, another interesting thing to note - sometime early in the game (at least before Maria shows up) it spoils Maria's "big news" in the dictionary. Getting the Diplo thing mentions Maria, which allows you to read her first profile thing - and know Fayt was experimented on.

If you're planning on going nuts with item crafting, (and I'm sure you know this too), craft a ton of Boots of Prowess and Improve them up to +30%ATK/DEF, then Synth eight of them onto a weapon - more effective than using Ultimate Weapons, plus the defense boosts make you practically invincible. Freya (I've heard) goes down without a hitch with this setup. (Unless you're playing in 4D mode.)

I've never done any of the optional dungeons simply because I have no motive to do so - the ending of this game would have been better if they didn't randomly say "And everyone died OH WAIT NO THEY DIDN'T!!!!!11!!!shift+one" and just made so that even when you stop Luther the deletion is still carried out AND EVERYONE GETS DELETED INSTEAD OF SUDDENLY COMING BACK TO LIFE EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE DELETED. If I delete a file, it doesn't come back because it's capable of thought and its thought means that it still lives. It gets, y'know, DELETED.

...Sorry, had to vent that.

Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
From deep within the flow of time...

But, for a certainty, back then,
We loved so many, yet hated so much,
We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
Whilst our laughter echoed,
Under cerulean skies...

Last edited by Dark FFnut; 06-25-2006 at 11:16 AM.
Dark FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote