Thread: Multi-FF Trivia
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 04:07 AM   #121
The Guest
T-Rexuar Snack

Re: Multi-FF Trivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFnut
1. Please refrain from using profanity on this board. And yes, it was Valvalis (or Valvalicia, depending on which version you're playing).

2. Correct.

3. Nope.

4. I asked what the flying dragon's name translated INTO - Hiryuu is the dragon's name, but that's japanese. I want the english translation.

5. Yes, actually.

6. I was looking for Gilgamesh... he mentions something about being between dimensions when he appears during the last Seifer battle, and as he was trapped in the Cleft of Dimension at the end of FF5... like I said, I was looking for actual character crossovers, not just characters being named after others (like Garland, Chaos, and Sara. If you wanted to get technical like that, you could also say that the four chaoses of FF9 were the four fiends of FF1, or the Weapons that appear throughout the series. They're just named after the earlier characters - they're not the same one. Only Gilgamesh was the same character between FF5 and FF8). Good enough.

I need to come up with some harder questions... here's a nasty one that I only found out by accident.

In FF8, what is the damage formula for a regular Tonberry's Everyone's Grudge attack?
for 6. shouldn't it be cloud of 7 and tactics? u suck him right out of 7's world to tactics
he even mentions stopping seph in tactics and with the same moves and stuff
The Guest is offline   Reply With Quote