View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 04:27 AM   #34
Tha[M]noS
T-Rexuar Snack

Ok..starting from the TOP
1.Rinoa as a character in the story:Bad!especially at the beginning..All this "i am the best" and "you are all my slaves" and "i am daddy's spoiled little girl" thing got on my nerves!wanted to slap her(like the very accurate for the occasion Prodigy song title)MAN i just could not stand her...i mean i killed her in the very first battle i had just for revenge..and dragged her knocked out around and never revived her till i hade to fight the very persistent aliens in ragnarock..after that i fought a Bite Bug slayed her and fled the battle..-as humiliating as could be-
2.Rinoa as a character for the story to proceed:vital...how unfortunate!
3.Rinoa as a character in battle:Usefull...Very Usefull...back up and healer!No wonder why all of you dont use her once the only limit break you can rely on is Angel wing with a good Mag and Angelo invincibility...what about the one and only kick-but limit wich causes 100k dam?-I dont remember the name man it has been a long time ago..
The screen goes blue like being at space with planets and stuff and angelo starts hittin like a bullet from all directions one enemy about 10 times each for 9999 dam..
Dont know about you guys but as soon as i saw that .... she did get "some bonus points on my drunken skout" as the Mountain King sais(Warcraft 3RoC)

Summary:...if i Didn't like her hair that much...she would still be knocked out!!!!
Compassion