Re: 1001 RPG Clichés
5. All adventures start by the hero getting up from sleep
6. Any character that falls off a cliff never dies and usualy comes back even stronger
7. There is always at least one guy that the hero meets with who has a problem which he's been trying to solve for years or decades, that the hero divinely solves in a matter of seconds
8. All legends are true, all uncertain facts are 100% accurate
9. Gravity has no real effect when someone is jumping or falling (see # 6)
11. The very rare items that will save the world and are always a pain to obtain are either useless, or get stolen in the end
12. There must be orphanes in the plot
13. Any missing pupil who is a relative to the hero will come back to fight him -most likely-, or join him -very rare-.
"There is absolutely nothing that is impossible, only not trying hard enough"
"Time is the most precious thing there is, everyone has it, yet... everyone wastes it"
"The greatest glory in life is to keep getting up as soon as you fall"
Originally Posted by Shaggy
This forum will never end. I has gone through some rough times lately, but it will never be shut down!!