Thread: The FFnet bar
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 02:17 AM   #29
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: The FFnet bar

yes!! my mom is out of town! my grandpas at work!! dude is asleep!! ...now i will start a new game on mother 2(earthbound). i also helped my friend through ff4(hardtype j2e rom). we entered a code so that if anyone uses a spell, they die!! nyuk nyuk nyuk!! so...leave the speed up button down, and run around in the bottom floor of the moon...and voila, people level 70+! dont worry, we dont use it on zemus!

...im a dirty rotten cheater...

oh yeah, and i got firefox. its just a little faster then internet explorer, though i still dont see much of a difference. now if i got cox high speed internet, my computer would be as godlike as my friends computer!

alas, the day will come when i must go to school again...the dreaded monday...good thing though...next week's friday is off! thank you lazy american public schools! great job in preparing americas youth for college! (im sarcastic, which is sad...)

meh. oj!! i love orange juice!! but it must be cold....ah...orange juice...

i always splurge and buy two bottles of orange juice at lunch. (if im not buying magic cards in the black market...mwahaha...) but...its just so juicy and citrucy and yummy! especially with pulp...although most people dont like pulp all that much.

well...another rant...but i really do love orange juice

Last edited by Zeromus_X; 11-06-2005 at 02:26 AM.