Thread: Halo 3
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 08:56 PM   #34

Tiny Bronco
No Scoped

Re: Halo 3

WARNING MAJOR RANT HERE. IF YOU WANT OT SKIP TO THE HALO PART SCROLL DOWN TO THE THE BRIGHT COLORFULL LINE.

And I am aware I went incrediably off-topic here, but I made this thread so ha.

I hated all of the episodes Star Wars. The original ones were fabulouse, but the episod ones were terrible, ruined the original storyline because they messed up so many character pasts, and it was all a MARKETING PLOY!!!!!!. George Lucas says "Gosh Darn Golly. I'm running out of money and The several million in royalties I get a year isn't ennoff for me. I think I'll go make ANOTHER STAR WARS MOVIE!!!!!!! Better yet...3 MORE STAR WARS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the best part is They can be worthless peices of crap and People will still watch them because the originals were so good!" Did people ever notice that in the original movies there was maybe at most 80 different kinds of Vehicles or weapons, or characters...And then all of the sudden there are out come 3 more movies that have several hundred Vehicles, weapons, and charaters!!!! Why? Because then Toy companys can make butt loads of action figures and toys, sell them all to little eager people who think that just because Star Wars is printed on it, it must be good. Then George I'm gonna ruin my own creation Lucas gets millions more in royalties and can go buy a couple more houses.

Not saying that every single part of the Episode movies were bad, but the majority of it was. Please people Stcik to the origionals Star Wars and instead of whatching those other moviers read the books that cover Episodes 1-3. They are much better.

Bright pretty line begins here.
============================
And ends here.

At bungie.net they've been mentioning that they are running a TV commercial for Halo 3 on Monday night football December 4th. This is the upcomming monday. Bad part is this is only on cable so if someone who has cable could please whatch it and then tell us all about it I would love you forever. There is a screenshot from the commercial at bungie.net. Thanks.

Last edited by Tiny Bronco; 02-17-2007 at 04:32 PM.
Tiny Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote