View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 05:38 PM   #33
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: Nin ?Revolution?

*sigh*, the name Wii only has a funny context in English, and an immature one. The slogan for the Wii is "Wii are the Revolution", and it's supposed to be playing off of the word 'we'. I really don't understand why people feel like it's such a stupid name, it won't effect the system at all.

Anyway, the Wii will have the ability to download old NES, SNES, N64, and I believe Sega games as well. And like usual, the PS3 and 360 are just trying to become personal computers. Nintendo is trying to make innovative games and innovative ways to play games, not make consoles multimedia centers. I have a computer for that. I have a console to play video games. And quite frankly, Nintendo actually makes good games. Not to say that PS3 doesn't have good games, it's just that Nintendo still provides that excellence in gaming quality that is expected.

Really, people need to stop acting like it's such a big deal. It doesn't matter. If you can legally download older games, really, how can you complain about its name?
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote