Thread: What do u think
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 11:03 PM   #25

Heartless Angel
Vivi's Minder

Re: What do u think

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherathxRikku View Post
Actually, it's been proven that Exdeath is the best character to use, All Guard can block everything, but it takes timing.

I just...can't use Sephy, I've tried to make him my main, but his HP attacks are a little difficult to hit with, better than Jecht, but he's just not my kind of character. You'll be happy to know that he's mid tier, though.

And I'm slightly behind you in your Time Log. lol I've logged 250 hours as of yesterday, my Tidus and Gabranth have mastered everything, I've gotten a couple of Exclusive weapons like World Champion and Chaos Blade, and Megalixirs are getting ever the easier to obtain.

I'm gonna give some advice to new players, DO NOT SELL YOUR CHARACTER'S STARTING WEAPONS!!! They are crucial to getting the character's individual best weapons.
Yeah, Exdeath is great on the block/attack thing, he's just too slow for me though, even with Omni Air Dash and the speed boost++ he's dreadfully slow. I guess I just use Sephy because of personal perference, plus I can use Heartless Angel with I never thought I'd be able to. lol

I, not to brag, have all of the Exclusive weapons, even both of Cecil's. They were hard to collect, I'll tell you that, but fighting people over and over again with them helped a lot as I got most of the battlegen stuff from component drops...

Has anyone cleared Inward Chaos yet? I've done it, but it took me a long time to learn how to beat Chaos at 110 level...
Heartless Angel is offline   Reply With Quote