View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 09:16 AM   #5

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
*SPOILERS IF THEY HAVEN'T ALREADY BEEN MARKED*

When I beat the game first? Paine was Dark Knight, Rikku was an Alchemist, and Yuna was a Gunner.

Why Yuna a Gunner? I had her get Trigger Happy Level 3 early game and the accessory Cat Nip basically turned her into a god.

All the way to Cloister Infinity with that setup. Trema destroyed me too many times to count, though, so I basically gave up and just finished Vegnagun/Shuyin in about thirty seconds.

But I also thouroughly enjoyed Lady Luck. I haven't played the game in a while, but I had a system to get 777 on random reels every time. It basically bribes all enemies for you, gives you insane amounts of gil rather than losing insane amounts of gil from bribing, and you get EXP and AP for the battle on top of it (instead of not getting EXP and AP from bribing). Need I mention that Lady Luck was Yuna's other setup (when not using Gunner for Cat Nip/Trigger Happy)?

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member

Last edited by FFnut; 04-27-2005 at 09:19 AM.
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote