View Single Post
Old 12-18-2004, 01:53 PM   #6

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
I have to admit, it's close to the same for me. I had played the original on NES when I was about three years old and I loved it (even if I couldn't get past Garland for some strange reason), and then I just drifted away from the series. I liked Square stuff throughout the SNES era (Secret Of Mana and Secret Of Evermore were some of my absolute favorites, as was Illusion of Gaia by Enix which would eventually merge with Square some years later) and then once my uncle got PSX he showed me a fun game he had gotten for it; Final Fantasy 7. Since then I was absolutely hooked. He got Final Fantasy 8 after he beat 7, and meanwhile I had studied information on the past games (the name "Final Fantasy" from NES was still lodged in the base of my skull, and I was trying to figure out where I recognized it from) until I found out what the original game was. Now, seven years since my uncle got FF7, I have FF5, FF6, FF7, FFT, FF8, FFX, and FFX-2. I'm also pushing for either Origins or Dawn Of Souls for Christmas so I can add FF1 and FF2 to that list, and I also want Chronicles for FF4 and Chrono Trigger.

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote