Thread: Multi-FF Trivia
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 08:23 PM   #3

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Alright, you got number three right, but technically number two was wrong. One of the guys walking around near the Pagoda told me this in a recent game, there are actually more than five. The Pagoda is of the Five Mighty Gods, but there's one more. (Damn! Just gave away the answer to that one. Oh well.) And I'll take down the FF1 question, seeing as how nobody here's really played it besides me.

Questions:

2a. (FF7) What is the name of the sixth god of Wutai (we've already named the Five Mighty Gods)?
4. (FFX) How many individual Aeons are there (individual meaning Aeons that Yuna receives, but any that appear together count individually)?
4a. Bonus: Which six of these Aeons appear in the ending FMV, when Yuna sends Sin and the other unsent?
5. (FF9) SuPeR uLtRa BoNuS! Please give me a coherent explanation as to why this game was so horrible. I could only get past the third Black Waltz before I threw down the controller in disgust. I would have thrown the game out the window too had it not belonged to my friend, so I gave it back and I have not played it since.

Heaven's Cloud: 1 point

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote