View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 07:22 PM   #39

Tiny Bronco
No Scoped

Re: Halo 3

Halo stuffs below

Oolyan
Quote:
$%#@ You Tiny Bronco All Of The Star Wars Own Especially The New Three And They Do Not Ruin The Past Of Others Just Make It More Explained And Such You Are Just To Dumb To Realize How Great They Are My Fave characters are in episode one and thats all but still i mean come on but sorry for getting off topic
Though it should be in another thread I don't think its hurting anyone to post here.
In repley to that all I say is read the original books and then you will see how screwed up the new star wars are and how they screwed up the old star wars. The first star wars movies were acurate to the books and in my opinion even better than the books. The new star wars changed the back stroy of the original movies and their books. An example is that boba fett, acording to the films, is a stupid clone boy that got all of his gear from his father. Where as in the books he is an ex-storm trooper who decided to become a mercenary fter the empire did many stuffs that resulted in him being pissed. In my opinion the books way is much much better.

Here
And now on to Halo 3. The new commercial aired yesterevening and following Staircases's advice I looked it up on Youtube.com and was able to enjoy the commercial as many times as I liked. (Go to youtube.com aand search "halo 3 commercial")

At first I whatched the commercial without sound because you tend to miss a lot of stuff when you are listening to the dialog. Then I whatched it with sound.
My impression (probably wrong) is that those two boys in the begining are either the MC as a child looking up at the heavens and saying that he hopes to meat others from different planets which is ironic because in the future he fights those beings.

My second interpretation is that those 2 boys are from the past and the purpose of them in the commercial is to show how much has changed since the Covenent ran into humans.

What are your thoughts?
Tiny Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote