View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 08:50 PM   #2

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
It's good until you beat it, and then you say "Wow, I actually paid for this crap?" The ending is sub-par compared to most other endings (especially if you just get the regular ending; it's totally unfulfilling) and there is no way to justify getting 100% for the perfect ending, as it's just extraordinarily stupid. The good ending is decent, but the perfect ending sucks. Anyway, something you should watch out for:

EXTREMELY MINOR SPOILERS! (How to get the good ending, which is the only ending honestly WORTH getting)

At the end of chapter 3 you get knocked into the Farplane. When you have control of Yuna, press X a bunch of times until she chases something out of the Farplane. DO NOT WAIT FOR THE SCENE TO RESOLVE ITSELF! Then, at the end of the game, you'll have a cutscene of your characters walking through a field of flowers (this scene appears almost immediately after it says Chapter 5 Complete). Press X during this scene and answer the question in the affirmative (Yes, You bet, Sure, whatever it says because I'm not certain what it says exactly) to get the good ending. The good ending will automatically appear after the credits, I believe.

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote