View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 08:32 PM   #8

Catalyst
Chocobo Jockey

Send a message via AIM to Catalyst Send a message via MSN to Catalyst
Re: Slogan Problems...

What I decided to do last night was instead of making a separate forumsite entirely, I just added the section to the current forum. Then I have my name in it, and I'll get them to make up a name for themselves, but it'll still belong to BIG. So basically, BIG'll have two sections.

But with the other forum that I was going to use, I'm probably just going to make a gamesite - well as I posted earlier:

Quote:
Okay I'll use my stuff as an example.

My site, Broken Image Games is a company-in-development. We have a forum, and we are currently developing a game at this time. The forum is very slow right now, and all the activity is in the hidden area.

While that forum is very slow, I'd like people to still stick around and check things out. So I'd like to create ANOTHER forum for people to talk about things, and every once in a while pop back into the other one and see if there's updates. So while progress on the game is happening, members are still in the other forum too. So eventually and hopefully, both forums are active.
So as I said, I was originally going to use the other site for my section, but I'm going to follow through and make a game site.

---

It wasn't really coming up with a slogan, it was just like, dealing with a lot of stress that I'm getting from this stuff. I enjoy working with BIG, but I'm hating the stress.