Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Final Fantasy VI
Community Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy VI Talk here about the great classic here - FF 6

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2005, 11:05 PM   #1
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

best characters thread

FFnut did a similar thing for tactics. im posting a list of the best characters, 1 best, to bottom. i think all the characters are great, but some are better than others. unfortunately...i just cant rank em all

i think its safe to assume the first two best:
1: Gogo. (mimic, mime) no brainer there. come on, hes basically every other character wrapped into one. you may not think so if you havent discovered how to edit his commands though...(go to "status")
2: Shadow(ninja, throw.) okay, if it werent for gogo, hed be number one. with a ribbon, illumina, and momento ring on, hes virtually invincible, except in rare situations. interceptor is an added plus! give him the exp egg, and a day in the dinosaur forest will get him to 99! (hopefully you rescued him though...^^;also, give him elemental armor and shields for even more godlike invernurability.probably why they planned on killing the poor guy off...

i just cant think of what the rest of the list would look like...can any of you list the rest? (im tired...) but i think we can all agree on the first two, right? make sure to list reasons why theyre that rank...

also, reasons why the list could be changed . hopefully we all can make a cool list