Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > FFNET's Clubhouse > Feedback and Suggestions
Community Mark Forums Read

Feedback and Suggestions Have Questions, comments, suggestions, or Need Help? Post them here, we value your opinion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2005, 11:02 AM   #1

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Moderators?

We're slowly getting more and more members, so I was wondering if we should be looking towards the mod direction - for those of you who don't know what Moderators (mods) are, they're the same things as Administrators (admins) but their powers only affect a specific forum. Admins, for example, can edit any person's post anywhere on the forums, whereas mods can do the same thing as long as the post is in the forum that they mod.

The benefits? A more structured hierarchy for the forums, more specialized help (people realizing they can ask the mod of a specific forum for help in that game, as it's unlikely that someone who mods a forum has limited knowledge of the game), less work for the admin (he can let the mods check up on the forums, rather than going to every forum himself), and a desire of all member to be better member so that they, too, may one day receive modship. We can even have elections for moderators of forums to make it easier for the decision to be made, as long as the person who runs for it actively participates in the forum (otherwise they should not be allowed to run in the first place). An old forum that I used to go to had a whole near-law written up for moderator selection, I'll see if I can find it.

On a totally unrelated note, we need a forum for FFT. It's a great game and many people have played it.

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote