Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Final Fantasy VII
Community Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy VII The Legendary Final Fantasy! Come talk about this classic Hit from 1997

Old 12-15-2004, 04:40 AM   #1

Shaggy
Administrator

Who still plays FFVII??

I do, I can't get enough of it.

How do you use the most in battles?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 04:55 PM   #2

Gumdrop
Highwind Pilot

I still play it, I think its the best final fantasy ^_^
I use Cloud (duh)Yuffie and Red xiii (even though Red is not one of my favorite characters).
Gumdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 10:04 PM   #3

Shaggy
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens cloud
I still play it, I think its the best final fantasy ^_^
I use Cloud (duh)Yuffie and Red xiii (even though Red is not one of my favorite characters).
I love it. I know its not the best one graphic wise, but man it alot of fun..
Old 12-17-2004, 10:19 PM   #4

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
I know I do. I finally bought the PSX version about a week ago (I've had the PC version for years, but my data kept getting erased and now my PC first disc is too scratched to load the chocobo races, can't get past Dyne) and I just beat Godo last night. I can't wait until you-know-who gets impaled...

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 08:10 AM   #5

Gumdrop
Highwind Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFnut
I know I do. I finally bought the PSX version about a week ago (I've had the PC version for years, but my data kept getting erased and now my PC first disc is too scratched to load the chocobo races, can't get past Dyne) and I just beat Godo last night. I can't wait until you-know-who gets impaled...
wow you have the pc version?! I hear thats realy rare! yeah it does not have the best graphics but I think it has some of the best game play,story, music and characters
Old 12-18-2004, 01:53 PM   #6

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
I have to admit, it's close to the same for me. I had played the original on NES when I was about three years old and I loved it (even if I couldn't get past Garland for some strange reason), and then I just drifted away from the series. I liked Square stuff throughout the SNES era (Secret Of Mana and Secret Of Evermore were some of my absolute favorites, as was Illusion of Gaia by Enix which would eventually merge with Square some years later) and then once my uncle got PSX he showed me a fun game he had gotten for it; Final Fantasy 7. Since then I was absolutely hooked. He got Final Fantasy 8 after he beat 7, and meanwhile I had studied information on the past games (the name "Final Fantasy" from NES was still lodged in the base of my skull, and I was trying to figure out where I recognized it from) until I found out what the original game was. Now, seven years since my uncle got FF7, I have FF5, FF6, FF7, FFT, FF8, FFX, and FFX-2. I'm also pushing for either Origins or Dawn Of Souls for Christmas so I can add FF1 and FF2 to that list, and I also want Chronicles for FF4 and Chrono Trigger.

Official Ex-Member
Old 12-18-2004, 06:57 PM   #7
highwind
T-Rexuar Snack

I love Final Fantasy 7

I have been playing FF7 ever since i was 8, then i wasnt that good at it, but as the years past I kept progressing and progressing and now, I bet you that there is not 1 single thing I dont know about the game.
All you ppl out there who like FF7 awesome, thats great.
It is by far my most favorite game and i dont think there will ever be a game to beat it.
highwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 07:01 PM   #8

Shaggy
Administrator

It is....it was the game that got me into Final Fantsy. I played the older ones, but didn't get really into it. FF7 changed that for me..
Old 12-18-2004, 07:11 PM   #9

Gumdrop
Highwind Pilot

ff7 was the first I played and the first one to get me hooked (naturaly) as well ^_^ it's nice to see there are still other huge fans of 7, most people I come across like ff8 or 10(and 10-2) the most, for me those two were my least favorites.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:22 PM   #10

Shaggy
Administrator

My story is - I was a Resident Evil fan back when FF7 came out. I wanted the new RE that just came out. So my girlfriend gets me Final Fantsy 7 on my birthday, thinking it was RE..

Thats where my FF love started!
Old 12-18-2004, 11:50 PM   #11

FFnut
Master Thief

I got back to playing FF1 on my friend's old NES, and I still can't look at Garland without cracking up, simply because of his opening line: "You impertinent fools! I, GARLAND, will knock you all down!" That game is so awesome.

Back to FF7, I use a team of Cloud, Yuffie, and Vincent. Yuffie's been my favorite character forever, and Vincent's limits and backstory make him a great character. If I could switch Cloud out though, I'd bring it Cait Sith. He's just that awesome.

Official Ex-Member
Old 12-22-2004, 01:43 AM   #12
The Dark Paladin
T-Rexuar Snack

Send a message via AIM to The Dark Paladin
I still play FF7, because I consider it a classic Final Fantasy game.

As for my team in battle, I usually use Cloud for his limit breaks, Vincent for his long range abilities, and Barret for his balance of long range and short range weapons, and his hefty HP.
Old 12-22-2004, 05:29 PM   #13

FFnut
Master Thief

It's kind of sad that this is almost the only active forum on the boards, isn't it?

Official Ex-Member
Old 12-22-2004, 05:35 PM   #14

Gumdrop
Highwind Pilot

yeah it is, but I'll try to post some more in the other forums, I hope it helps the others a bit.
Old 12-29-2004, 06:21 PM   #15
wind
T-Rexuar Snack

ive playedsince 7 or 8 on comp then i lost a disk in november. so i had to restart with the ps one i got for christmas i still play often but i devide the time between that and legend of dragoons or dvd's
wind is offline   Reply With Quote