Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Off-Topic
Community Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic All things related to anything that doesn’t have to do with Final Fantasy should be posted here. (Keep it clean or be banned.)

View Poll Results: What type of contest do you want?
Comedy Contest 2 22.22%
Creativity Contest 7 77.78%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2007, 07:46 PM   #1

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra
FFNet's Official Contest Poll

So, as you know, we're having a public event. But I'm struck between two options:

Comedy Contest- Okay, so this is how the comedy contest goes. I make a topic to register all the contestants. After all the contestant's register, I'll distribute challengers randomly. (In other words, I'll get one of my hats, write all your usernames in there, and pick two at a time for matchups. ;])

So, how're we playing this? Using pictures. Dry humor like jokes wouldn't be too efficient. ;] We'll scatter around the interwebs, finding the funniest pictures possible. [Say it's Kat vs Doctor. They choose a minimum of three pictures, and choose the best one between the three.] Then they'll post that as their entry. =D I was thinking the higher up the ranks you go, the more pictures are required, but I'll decide that once voting's over, should this get picked. Any questions or suggestions before we make any of these topics are fine. Just PM me. ^^

And now, the other idea:

Creativity Contest - Well, I like to write. A lot, actually. I have a fanfiction I'm currently writing, and it's going good. But enough about me. This contest is about creativity, of course. Artistical skills, poetry skills, whatever unique thing about you that you can do. And this is how we'll do this one.

We'll put them into divisions. Seperate the artists from the poets, and such. Once you're ranked one in the divisions, I haven't really thought much about, so if anyone could help, it'd be greatly appreciated. ^_^ It's basically the same as the Comedy contest in picking who goes against who and such. You'll just be divided into divisions, so no one gets voted upon unfairly. (A drawing may be better than words in someone's opinion, and vice versa) Like I said, I'm not sure what to do after they all rank as champions in their divisions, so help would be greatful.

Again, questions and suggestions can be PM'ed to me, and are appreciated.

So, without further ado, let's vote!

Last edited by Hydra; 12-02-2007 at 07:59 PM.
Hydra is offline   Reply With Quote