Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Other Video Games
Community Mark Forums Read

Other Video Games Here you can find info on games that are not FF related. Post the games you want to talk about in here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2007, 04:41 PM   #1
Isaac Dead Space
T-Rexuar Snack

Resident Evil

OK, I'll add some feedback for each game and I want you to do the same:

Resident Evil Zero

Too similar to the original, but good scary fun nevertheless. Richard Aiken should've been a playable character, me thinks. Billy Coen was an OK supporting guy though.

Resident Evil

Original is still great, but the remakle is like 1000 times better. Very fluid graphics, gameplay and movie scenes, I think. The Lisa Trevor creature was a good addition as well, but I was annoyed that Wesker's voice actor was replaced for this one instalment.

Resident Evil 2

The very reason I got into survival horror...It is a bit outdated, but many fans consider this one to be the best. I really enjoy playing the game twice with Claire and then Leon. But it is kinda too easy to fly through it now.

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

OK, I was hooked on this back in 2000 but now it seems a bit on the outdated side. Nemesis is still a force to be reckoned with though...

Resident Evil - Code Veronica X

Quite possibly the best out of all the series. It was very long back then, and I thought it had the best story. The monsters were very well-done too, like Nosferatu and his daughter, Alexia Ashford.

Resident Evil 4

So now we get to the present day and I feel Capcom ruined the Biohazard saga in some ways, but greatly improvised on what made the other games feel outdated. Still, it doesn't really feel like a Resident Evil game, but a lot of people love Resident Evil now because Resident Evil 4 helped make the series popular again.
Isaac Dead Space is offline   Reply With Quote