Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Other Video Games
Community Mark Forums Read

Other Video Games Here you can find info on games that are not FF related. Post the games you want to talk about in here!

Old 08-25-2007, 05:17 PM   #1

Darkreno
Gunblade Expert

Thumbs up ''Tales of Legendia'' Fan Club (Warning spoilers)

ok now here we go I am completely addicted to this game.Marius made a devil outta me for this one..The characters rock. The story draws you into the game the game plus mode is great plus u get to unlocke the mascot mode..Geniuse!! this here thread is here to commemerate one kick butt game here i got pics and i even went as far as to make sigs & avatars 4 it as well.well just tell me what u thought of the game and how i did with the sigs and avatars as well. if anyone is interested in any of them let me kno.ok lemme start with the pics first then i'll show the avatars and sigs.

Senel Coolidge the lead character.

Shirley Fennes Sennels sister and leading lady. cuz she's not rly his sister .

Cloe Valens senels good friend and other leading lady.

Moses Sandar the coolest character of the game. well at least to me.Marius said that they finally made a video game character outta me when she played and went through the game.So i shall call him my digitall twin.lol

Moses and his road dog Geit.

Norma Beatty yeah she's a real handful. i shall call her Marius' digital twin.

Grune the pretty blonde with a lot of mystery and surprises.

Will Raynard the brains and the trainer of the team and eldest member.

Harriet Will's daughter..she's a real brat at times but Will loves her regardless..(reminds me of someone?..=Leeloo & me)

Jay the unseen and the most useless character of the game..well prolly only 4 me but..going on.

the team micro sized 4 your convenience.

ok now moving on to the sigs and avatars i found and made. here goes.

I made this one special 4 marius..she hasn't been feelin too hot..stress.

Last edited by darkreno; 08-26-2007 at 01:58 PM. Reason: cuz i didn't put that on my title.!!
Darkreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 07:28 PM   #2

carlosoto96
Vivi's Minder

Re: ''Tales of Legendia'' Fan Club (Warning spoilers)

whoa dad? u rly i mean rly do love this game..does mom have competition?? j/jokin pop..i like wills apearance in mascot mode..u should find some pics n stuff of their mascot modes...cuz we all kno moses turns into a monkey..yeah he is you.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:43 PM   #3
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: ''Tales of Legendia'' Fan Club (Warning spoilers, huge pics)

Woah, huge picture spam alert.

I never got to try out this game, because I can never seem to get around to buying it (one time when I tried buying it, the Gamestop clerk wouldn't sell it to me because the disc was just so scratched up). After looking at videos and other media of the game, I can see why it's not looked upon as one of the best Tales games (what did they do to Indignation?), although I suppose I'll try it out one of these days.
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:22 PM   #4

carlosoto96
Vivi's Minder

indignation?? whats that?? oh wow yeah you never kno sometimes a game can have its better affects a second time around who kno's..you might like it when u try it again. at least if you got the game you can actually play through the whole thing..my parents play it more than i do..but i kno my game data can whomp both of theirs. nice sigs dad make me some of will and senel. i'd like that.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:27 PM   #5
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Indignation is usually one of the more powerful spells in the Tales series, usually some divine lightning accompanied by a magical array. But in ToL, it turned into a puny little lightning bolt (just compare it to Symphonia and Abyss's versions):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4EXULyGlBKI
Old 08-25-2007, 08:35 PM   #6

carlosoto96
Vivi's Minder

oh i see, they didn't make that move as grand as it rly could've been no wonder the bad reviews. i never played any of the other Tales games.. but i always wanted to..yeah Legendia was favored by me cuz of the other moves unfortunetly for me the only useful spell in that game was the recovery spells. the mascot mode is funny. but im not a hardcore fan like my dad. my favorite rpg is chrono trigger.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:06 PM   #7

Marius
Highwind Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Marius Send a message via AIM to Marius Send a message via MSN to Marius Send a message via Yahoo to Marius

cool thread D.R nice sigs and avy's.impressive yeah norma and grune are my favorite two besides moses and senel..i like ur chloe sig its expressive and that one with stella is awesome. i can't believe u did that 4 me. how sweet.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:17 AM   #8

ThroneofDravaris
Chocobo Jockey

I've never been a big Tales fan and was told that Legendia was far and away the worst in the series by a large enough amount of people that I never bothered hunting it down.
ThroneofDravaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 01:54 PM   #9

Darkreno
Gunblade Expert

ok nice now if u guys haven't noticed it a fan thread so quit knockin a game u never played.sheesh and Zeromus just let me kno which pics is too huge and i can resize..don't lose a kidney over it.and reediting my title was uncalled for.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:59 PM   #10
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Not everyone is running on a fast connection. A series of huge pictures such as these is a killer for those on dial-up, and a warning is necessary (we've always edited thread titles if there are incredibly large pictures to warn those with slower connections).

And we're just sharing our thoughts and opinions on the game. Not everyone will share the same opinion on the same thing.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:09 PM   #11

Darkreno
Gunblade Expert

opinions don't bug me its the fact i made a fan thread solely for people who enjoyed and played the game...pics i can fix zeromu. no prob.

Last edited by darkreno; 08-26-2007 at 02:33 PM.
Darkreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 03:06 PM   #12

Marius
Highwind Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Marius Send a message via AIM to Marius Send a message via MSN to Marius Send a message via Yahoo to Marius

chill out D.R !! i think zeromus was just trying to help u and throneo well his whole existance on this forum has been to annoy people..i mean check out the eyebrows. lmao!
but if u want a suggestion u should prolly take down the huge group pic there. see on another thread we saw an even bigger pic than that. so we didn't kno better zeromus cuz in that thread the pic actually came from a mod..but i kno D.R'S no mod. so i suggested he take down the other group pic.

but on to other subjects i found some interestingly cute avy's for the thread. if everyone could draw down ur shields and pitchforks kidding everyone ...

so here ya go..i hope u like em. i couldn't find a moses =jay =or will .circle avatar versions.sorry.