Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > General FF Discussion
Community Mark Forums Read

General FF Discussion Talk about the game series in general.

Old 08-31-2006, 02:28 AM   #1

Lil_Ele_Moogle
T-Rexuar Snack

Lightbulb Help with FF craft idea

Hi all *waves*

I'm rather new to this whole major FF fan thing.... but i would like to ask you all for a bit of help. I have a hobby of doing cross stitch patterns and have decided to create my own pattern for the first time.

i decided that my first pattern was going to be a moogle

That's right folks, i've decided to make a pattern for our litttle pom pom toting, kupo nut addicted pals.

but the help that i need is to try and find the right pic to use as a base for the pattern! help!

that pattern is a 5 inch by 7 inch sized design. so could some peeps who do a bit of doodling help me with getting the pattern set up?!

cheers and thanks in advance

Lil_Ele_Moogle
Lil_Ele_Moogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 11:10 AM   #2

Avathar
"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"

Send a message via AIM to Avathar Send a message via MSN to Avathar Send a message via Yahoo to Avathar Send a message via Skype™ to Avathar
Re: Help with FF craft idea

Well, an ordinary moogle face would make it just fine (like the one you already have as an avatar ). Anyways, I'll doodle a moogle for ya. =D

Edit: 5 / 7 inch, bigger than the size I thought it was like (metric system here, meh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
Now, contemplate the tuttifrutti powahs in my avatar!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Last.fm YouTube DeviantArt Last.FM TheShrine DinoButt
Avathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:11 AM   #3

Lil_Ele_Moogle
T-Rexuar Snack

Re: Help with FF craft idea

Hi there, *waves*

Thanks Avathar for the offer to 'doodlle' a moogle for me! If you could do a Kupo! speech bubble for me, it would be appreciated!...*would love to have a moogle banner for the FFN* BTW love the House banner! LOL

The pattern size that i was looking at was 17.5cm by 12.5cm (7" by 5").....(I's an aussie, metric is my life...) so with that size in mind i was looking at doing a full size moogle, pom pom to toes! i like this stuff and have been very good at it

It's a rather fine aida cloth i use (14 count) so the patterns can come out rather detailed. One that i have done was a teddy bear with 4 seperate colours just for the fur!

So, if i can just find a conversion program to take pics across and convert into the pattern, i'll be all set to stitch myself a moogle! I even have a metallic red thread that would look great for the pom pom!

Thanks again for the help and if you can email me the pic once it's done that would be great! If possible i'll try and get a pic of the finished product up on the site once it's complete!

cheers and look forward to hearing from you....

Lil_Ele_Moogle

Which FF Character Are You?
Lil_Ele_Moogle is offline   Reply With Quote