Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Dissidia Final Fantasy
Community Mark Forums Read

Dissidia Final Fantasy Cosmos, the goddess of harmony. Chaos, the god of discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in savage war.

Old 10-28-2009, 08:11 PM   #1

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to TherathxRikku
Your Mains and Ranks!

We all have our favorite characters to use. Post them here and tell us how much you own the game with your ranks!

Also, in case you don't know how, raising your rank is actually quite simple, yet almost never easy. You have to fight other high ranking and level characters, meaning if you want the SSS rank, you have to fight lvl 100-105 characters that are SSS rank and win. Fighting low level characters won't affect your rank unless you lose.

To check your rank, simply go to Communications Mode and select Friend Card Settings and when you choose your Ghost character, it should have a letter next to his/her level. Whatever letter that is is your character's rank. The ranks are as follows from highest to lowest.

SSS
SS
S
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
(forgot this one)

Also, your character's behavior has a lot to do with what your Ghost Data will do when your friends fight it. There are 8 Behaviors, Tactician, Valiant, Survivor, Cautious, Calm, Extreme, Conservative and Vicious. These will change, depending on how you act with that character during the majority of your battles.

My mains.

Tidus, lvl 100
SSS, Tactician

Terra, lvl 100
SSS, Cautious

Jecht, lvl 100
SSS, Vicious

Gabranth, lvl 100
SSS, Tactician

Kefka, lvl 100
SSS, Tactician

Sephiroth, lvl 100
SSS, Cautious

Cloud, lvl 100
SSS, Tactician

Just post your mains and whatever Rank they are and their behavior if you wish.

And some of you may be wondering, "What do ranks matter? What are the benefits?" well, the answer is very simple, the higher your rank, the higher your abilities are, the higher your Item Drop/BattleGen rates are and your Friends will have a TOUGH time fighting your Ghost, which is so fun to watch. It's also worth the time so you can brag your ass off. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by clief101_ View Post
You've dun alot for this forum and tried to keep it going as best as u can, and even though ur comp crashed ur still posting through ur PSP. That shows commitment to this site and thanx Therath!!

Stick around and watch this sight grow, become a veteran and then show the newbies how its dun!!

Last edited by TherathxRikku; 11-14-2009 at 03:44 AM. Reason: editAHNG!!!
TherathxRikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:56 AM   #2

Heartless Angel
Vivi's Minder

Re: Your Mains and Ranks!

Thanks for the rank tip...

Cloud SSS
Vicious

Sephiroth SSS
Vicious

Terra SSS
Valiant

Jecht B
Cautious

Gabranth SSS
Vicious

Kefka SS
Conservative
Heartless Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:38 AM   #3

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

New Mains!

Squall, lvl 100
SSS, Valiant

Onion Knight, lvl 100
SSS, Tactician

Warrior of Light, lvl 100
SSS, Tactician

Cecil, lvl 100
S, Cautious

Imma share my level trick, just cause I'm so totally sexy like that. xD

The best way to get your rank to SSS, is to fight Exdeath in Quick Battle. He must be lvl 105 for your rank to hit SSS. Most people already know how to set up opponents like this, but in case you don't, it's very simple.

To set up your (COM) opponent to lvl 105, you must set the opponent's Strength to Maximum and his Level to AUTO, it will adjust itself to lvl 105, and he will be SSS rank. The benefit to fighting Exdeath is because his AI is pretty predictable according to most, but for those like me, try Gabranth. They will be pretty tough, but if you have unlocked the Ensanguined Shield, there is a chance they will have it equipped, ensuring a One Hit KO! Although, I like to fight them at their best, but that's just me.

Hope this helps.

P.S. To get SSS rank, it takes A LOT of battles, you may have to fight Exdeath or Gabranth more than 20 times to get from rank D to SSS.

Quote:
You've dun alot for this forum and tried to keep it going as best as u can, and even though ur comp crashed ur still posting through ur PSP. That shows commitment to this site and thanx Therath!!

Stick around and watch this sight grow, become a veteran and then show the newbies how its dun!!

Last edited by TherathxRikku; 11-14-2009 at 03:41 AM.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #4

rissole25
Highwind Captain

Okay here are my current mains.

Cloud of Darkness, LV 100
SSS, Vicious

Golbez, LV 86
SSS, Vicious

Jecht, LV 73
B, Tactician

And thats who I'm maining at the moment, although I haven't been playing as Golbez lately. I also wanna have a Cosmo's hero in there as well. I'm thinking Squall or Zidane or even possibly Shantotto. I've taken a liking to her playstyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissole25 View Post
My 1000th post was about you Leon
rissole25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:52 PM   #5

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Well, my mains' ranks have fallen since I've been careless about my battles lately, so I only have three SSS characters right now. lol

Jecht, lvl 100
SSS, Tactician

Gabranth, lvl 100
SSS, Valiant

Kefka, lvl 100
SSS, Tactician

Quote:

Old 02-09-2010, 10:26 AM   #6

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Just practice, my friend. Ranks don't really matter until you stop playing. Cause the rank is only used against friend cards, anyway.

Quote:

Old 02-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #7

UltimaFenrir
Vivi's Minder

Cloud: Level 100
Behavior: Tactician

Sephiroth: Level 100
Behavior: Vicious

Squall: Level 100

Zidane: Level 100

Tidus: Level 100

Jecht: Level 100

Terra: Level 100
Behavior: Tactician (rarely use her, will increase the rank.)

These are my main used characters that have there ultimate weapon and equipment thats best for them except Terra which weapon wise not equipment (Snowpetal)

Last edited by UltimaFenrir; 02-12-2011 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Updating as I go along building up Ranks.
UltimaFenrir is offline   Reply With Quote