Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > General FF Discussion
Community Mark Forums Read

General FF Discussion Talk about the game series in general.

View Poll Results: Most Annoying Recurring Final Fantasy Enemy?
Behemoth 1 20.00%
Cactuar 0 0%
Marlboro 3 60.00%
Tonberry 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2006, 02:27 AM   #1
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Most Annoying Recurring Enemy

it had to be done.

IMO, marlboro (yes, thats its real name) is the most annoying. ESPECIALLY in ffviii...urgh.

these monsters appearances:

tonberry- first appearance: ffV. known for their "Everyone's Grudge" and "Knife" signature attacks. appeared in ffV, ffVI, ffVII, ffVIII, ffIX, ffX (is it safe to assume they were in X-2?), i think ffXI , ff crystal chronicles, im pretty sure they were chefs or something (makes sense )

marlboro- first appearance: ffII. known for "Bad Breath" (most likely a pun on marlboro cigarettes...) appearances: ffII, ffIV, ffVI, ffVII, ffVIII, ffIX, and i think later installments.

cactuars- first appearance: ffVI. known for "1,000 Needles", and in most games, a significant source of AP. and come on...theyre awesome! appeared in ffVI, ffVII, ffVIII, ffIX, and im pretty sure later installments.

behemoths- first appearance: ffII. appearances: ffII, ffIII, ffIV, ffV, ffVI, ffVII, ffVIII, ffIX, and im pretty sure later installments. infamous for counter-attacking with meteo and other strong magics. good physical attack to boot...however, vulnereable to status spells which usually miss, like mini, toad, etc. been in alot of ffs...alot. (note: theres a cute but really big behemoth heartless in kingdom hearts! its so cute! okay, that wasnt necessary, but i like that heartless! =3)

i know im missing some of these monsters' appearances, maybe because im not through ffX yet, and/or dont know if theyre in ffX-2, CC, ffXI, etc. feel free to add their appearances, if you know them

who is the most annoying?! we will see!
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote